“To empower women technocrats in the field of computer engineering and prepare the students for higher studies and professional career through technology, innovations and human values to serve the changing needs of our nation”.
- To promote the all-round development of the students by providing them sound technical knowledge in the field of computer science and engineering based on the current advances in technology to help the development of nation.
- To develop employability skills and research capability in women graduates through quality technical education.
- To provide learning for the enhancement of technical skills, problem solving ability, team spirit, entrepreneurial skills with emphasis on value education with social ethics and cultural values in women technocrats.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in 1996. In nearly two decades, it has grown into one of the major departments in the Institute, with a dedicated team of experienced and qualified faculty members demonstrating excellence in teaching and research.It offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Master of Engineering (M.E.), and Ph.D. programmes in Computer Science and Engineering.The department has attracted the best engineering aspirants and research scholars across the country.The CSE department's many strengths include its high faculty-to-student ratio, state of the art facilities, renowned faculty, strong focus on undergraduate education balanced with leading-edge research, and emphasis on leadership, service, and ethics.The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is fully equipped with the state of the art laboratories having DELL and HP Machines of latest configuration. The department uses licensed and open source software covering a wide spectrum of applications.
- B. E.Computer Science and Engineering
- B. E.Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- M. E.Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D.Computer Science and Engineering
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs) for B.E.
Equip the students with fundamental and advanced knowledge in computer science and engineering to pursue higher education and other professional degrees.
Apply their skills to design and find solution to social and technical problems through team work and technical knowledge.
Address and solve the ethical, cultural and environmental issues related to technical projects.
Adapt to the rapidly changing technological environment by learning and applying new skills and technologies.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO) for B.E.
The Graduates will be able to
Understand the fundamental concept and functionality of software and hardware systems
Apply mathematical methodologies and algorithms to solve engineering and societal problems through computer Science and Engineering.
Understand the software development methodologies, network technologies and web technologies to have practical proficiency in software development for real life applications.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO) for M.E.
Gain Knowledge in diverse areas of Computer Science and Engineering for the successful career, entrepreneurship and higher studies.
Analyse and apply mathematical models to find solutions for various hardware and software issues in the design and maintenance of computer systems.
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (from academic year 2020-2021 onwards)
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering : As per AICTE norms
- B.E. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning : As per AICTE norms
- M.E. Computer Science and Engineering : As per AICTE norms
- Ph.D Computer Science and Engineering : Bachelor's and Master's degrees in relevant fields such as B.E/B. Tech and M.E./M.Tech.
The department has well established laboratories, excellent infrastructure to cater to the needs of students of all programmes. The department has unique laboratories for imparting practical knowledge. All the laboratories have an excellent ambience and state of art equipment. The laboratories namely Operating Systems Laboratory, Object Technologies Laboratory, Database System Laboratory, Data Science Laboratory and Cloud Computing Laboratory are equipped with required software’s and LCD projectors.