Industry Institute Linkages
The interaction between institute and industry builds the spirit of team work among students and faculty in the best possible way to sustain the socio-economic growth of the country.The aim is to impart professional education and make the students industry-ready by providing exposure to current industrial practices through internships, workshops, training program, guest lecture etc..
The objectives of such a linkage is to
- Organize workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Provide skill based knowledge to students and create awareness on the recent tools adopted in industries.
- Ensure participation of experts from industry for curriculum development.
- Provide professional consultancy by the faculty to industries and vice versa.
- Establish Memoranda of Understanding between the academia and industries to bridge the gap .
- Run collaborative research programmes.
- Start R&D Laboratories in the campus sponsored by industries.